Pietro Melandri, Faenza (1885-1976)
During his artistic career, Pietro Melandi created several versions of this sculpture, some with closed eyes, others with eyes open.
This sculpture is entirely modeled by hand by the master.
Signed on the side in black capital letters: MELANDRI.
Earthenware decorated with metallic luster and a sought-after crackle as an artistic effect.
H 31cm x 21cm x 19cm
Mounted on a wooden base.